Saturday, July 24, 2010

halfway...

21 weeks pregnant and i think my bump is same size as when Rex was 37 weeks and ready to be born! Hope you like how I am emphasizing its girth with a horizontal B&W stripe... Wish it were red and white.. Feeling good and very very excited about meeting our new person before Christmas!
Photobucket

Oaky and I spent some time walking around Kings Park this week - yes it is v beautiful and I love love love that a dog is welcome! And petted. By masses of Japanese schoolgirls I spoke to from Sapporo.
Photobucket

And here is this morning - Manning Markets - Rex and I had a snail and shared some HONEY ice cream from here!
Photobucket
Was lovely and almost makes up for me missing the Newcastle City Farmers Markets. Perth will never have penny's ponies...or this view.

No comments: