Saturday, January 1, 2011

Gday 2011 - let's have fun

Happy new year to everybody.
Asleep before midnight.... Check.
Forget it's a new year in the morning.... Check
Resolutions concocted on a whim.... Check

1. Less fun police, more fun.
2. Enjoy the tiny one while it lasts.
3. Put 'the plan' onto paper and sign. In blood.
4. Take more photos.
5. Save money for what i'd really like. DSLR.
6. Make more gifts.
7. Plan dinners.
8. Swim my first ocean swim.
9. Execute an 'idea' that has been a brewing...
10. Read more and waste time less.

Have started on #10 by reserving some of YOUR favourites from my local library... Nothing like a recommendation to get me excited. On my list "A prayer for owen meaney" and "Brideshead Revisited"...

Photobucket

Hoping you have a great year too.

6 comments:

Cate said...

love #1!! Might have to 'borrow' that one for my list :-)
#2, 5, 6, 9 & 10 really rock for me too!
xxxCate

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Happy New Year & hold onto those resolutions, love Posie

Cate said...

Gave your post a shout-out tonight...I wan't kidding when I said I was going to 'borrow' resolution #1!!
xxxCate

Wendy said...

Attagirl!

Kate said...

They sound like great resolutions!Have a great 2011!

Shabby Vintage Junk said...

Happy HAPPY New Year....What a GREAT list & VERY achievable I should think....!

Here's hoping 2011 is a BRILLIANT year for you & your Family....!!

I can't wait to see what you get up to & share your adventures....!

Cheers for now,
Tamarah :o)