Tuesday, April 19, 2011

vintage sheet swap - exhale

oh my goodness. I do not relish the task of poor lady green tea and nails for the vintage sheet swap.

My FQ's are washed, ironed (!!!), snipped and ripped, folded (thanks kirsty), stacked, wrapped, packed and soon en route to queensland...
P1000927
P1000930

Would love to be on the end of all of those parcels... Until I had to organise and send them all on their merry way again... Thanks Kellie.

And this one i cannot help but share. Oh that bottom...
bottom

3 comments:

green tea and red nails said...

looks gorgeous!! will let you know when i get them :) Thanks for being involved! have a fabulous and relaxing easter holiday!

xx

Allana said...

She sure has hasn't she, thanks Kel!!
Your sheets look gorgeous, I wonder if one will end up in my return parcel! Your wee man is gorgeous :)

Wendy said...

She must be a brave lady, indeed!