Monday, June 29, 2009

Newcastle days....

We have been riding and walking and exploring - this is the nature reserve track between us and the bluff. Beautiful coastal heath and fabulous views to the ships on the horizon... which i must say I also love as it reminds me only of here in Newy...
Photobucket
Photobucket

Saw 3 fabulous things in one day on Thursday last:
1. a SEAL! popping up at Nobby's beach - who knew!!
2. a helicopter (not a Johnson) landing on deck of coal ship exiting port (to collect the pilot I assume - that would be my profession of choice!)
3. a WHALE breaching as I walked back along the breakwall
MAGIC MAGIC MAGIC and none of it photographed anywhere but my mind.


Rexy enjoyed red nose day and we enjoyed him.
Photobucket

see you when your legs are straighter

No comments: