This lass is having a 'share' thing and I found the time and inclination to play along. Go check out what funny people would say when asked by going here:
Four things I always carry:
1. A handbag minus my phone – those who really know me are v patient
2. Tight tight shoulders (as above - only not so shapely) &
3. A bustling mind
4. The hope that i won’t lose my stack at seatbelt/shoe/apple/leftvright dilemmas from the son
Four things that are in my bedroom
1. A book or two on the run, plus
2. a Richard Scarry for the morningses
3. at least one basket of clean washing that needs to be folded and rehoused
4. Shadows / shapes at 3am from the trees outside – DINOSAUR!
Four Things that I would like to do but haven't done yet
1. Have a baby (i mean really HAVE one). I may regret this in a month.
2. An open ocean swim
3. Create my forever garden and STAY there
4. Find myself at the front end of a plane on the way to Europe
Four things that you don't know about me:
1. I have a scar of unknown origin on my arm from first year of uni
2. Super navigator – I always know where north is – like a bird
3. I will me making gnocchi from scratch this afternoon
4. Trevor, who taught me to dive, showed me how to survive a tiger shark attack – back to a rock/wall/coral, eyes forward, hold onto your buddy and ready to purge reg if sniffed.
Four things I often wonder
1. Why there are signs on the freeway from Newie to Sydney saying “Mine subsidence causing cracking’ etc but there are never any signs to explain those other cracks that seem to be filled with some rubber stuff...
2. What this looks like from behind
3. Why they would bother asking me not to put extra screws in the wall in a rental house...
4. How decaf can still be satisfying – tea/coffee etc ALL GOOD!
(Sorry edited to include two extra ideas that have just popped up)
5. Is this the cutest photo ever taken...?
6. Could we please make a Happy List or a Nice List - Australia's happiest 50 people... How should it be measured?